It’s important to us that your visits are pleasant and informative. Your initial appointment will consist of an examination and a discussion of potential treatment options. This important visit will address the orthodontic needs of you or your child. If you choose, you can also start the first step in treatment planning by taking your x-rays, photos and dental impressions at this visit. We are equipped for all diagnostic records in our office.
Please bring with you to your first visit:
- Any X-rays (if applicable)
- A list of medications you are presently taking
- If you have medical or dental insurance, bring the necessary insurance card or information. This will save time and allow us to help you determine any orthodontic benefit.
- Printed Privacy Notice
- Printed Privacy Amendment
- Printed Patient Registration*
Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern (i.e. diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.) or if you are on any medication (i.e. heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.)
* – Interactive form. Please Right-Click and select ‘Save link as…’ to download to your desktop, complete the form and print. Requires Acrobat Reader.